Pages

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Storage pls!

Yesterday went wif Samantha and her brother to buy external hard disk 500GB...I was late as usual..haha, sorry lah, I woke up late and stomachache.

I think I can consider myself a frog in the well and also a road idiot...considered first time gg to sim lim square since I don remember abt it during my childhood time. It was fun actually...fun in collecting piles of brochures and comparing the prices...we tot of buying the maxtor 500GB hard disk for $199...then we saw some other shops selling only $193 but all sold out already..then we came to one particular shop where he did sell at $193 but only on mon then got stock..the other shops selling $199 also sold out the hard disk...then now current price is $201, bo bian, don wanna mon came back to buy cos very late le and I wanna gym. So just buy lah..let him earn abit more lor!

After tht, Sammi took me to eat the Ba Chor Mee, which tasted not bad and worth the money, $3 for a bowl, got one fishball and some "hair veggie" haha in one soup, then the ba chor mee, quite an amount of ba chor and one "water leg" (sorry ar..forgot the exact English terms)...then afterwards, we all went to donno where (don forget I'm road idiot) to eat the Dim Sum...we ordered a few which we think should be tasty..I tred on the Pork ribs one, tasty but fatty also, and the Char Siew chee cheong Fun damn yummy..I love it and then I also tried the siew mai, not bad, I tot it was big, cos it says Queen size, in the end it's like princess size, ok lah, still royal mah. Sammi let me taste one of her creamy milky salted egg bun which i found it to be nice at first but then they nv blend the fillings well, only the last part, the salted egg taste very strong, I don really like it, maybe must go HK there eat then is authentically nice. =P

So afterwhich, we went home lor...intend to go sun plaza shop one but I very tired cos the hard disk very heavy so I walked home, my whole back and neck aching siah! Buay Tahan! I need to rest...well, I was eating like a pig during the wkends, must run 15 rounds already tmr...hahaha!

No comments: