God, I'm so happy yesterday til now. Though I gained weight and I'm a bit sad but it was in my expectation list tht I'd gain weight...been eating alot of marie biscuits, 不肥才怪! I'm now 55.1Kg and my fat mass is 15.8KG, plus I'm shorter by 1 cm..now 1.62m, wth? Must really control le....starting frm today, I ate a proper meal but in lesser quantity. I've set a target to slim down to 50KG b4 I leave NYP.
Oh, I kept on saying how fat I am now and didn't even mentioned abt why I'm so happy yesterday night...I was damn tired after gyming and jogging for 15 rounds and came home, wanna eat and bathe then slp like a pig but then something caught my eye...
It was an envelope, I knew wad it was....my parents were saying inside was a very pretty gal...haha...my heart pounded..haha...but I didn't not open it straight away..I eat first..haha, really like a pig (I don wan to have dinner too late mah) . After finishing my meal, then I opened the envelope. Yesh! The moment tht I've been waiting for has finally come! It was a photograph, Bernice's photograph or to be more specific, an autograph! Thanks my fren, for sending me such a beautiful photo of hers! I really appreciate it very much!
It really made my day. I shall keep it inside a drawer and lock it wif 10 locks..hahaha! I will treasure it very much! I feel so much energetic after looking at her pic even though I'm very tired. My dad was funny..he tot tht pic was my fren and he didn't noe she was Bernice...wahaha! He tot wah....ur fren very pretty! But why she sent u her pic siah? I told him tht the person in the pic is Bernice lah then he finally realised tht he made a mistake...so funny.
I think whenever I'm sad, I'll look at her smile and told myself to smile and whenever I wanna eat, I'll look at her and think of her sporty look and motivated me to slim down, exercise more...
On the whole, she's more of a role model to me, a special idol tht I think no other artistes can replace her...haha..say til very holistic siah! But I'm happy! Hahaha! Flying without wings now!
Current Target setting: 50KG and back to my 1.63 or 1.64m tall (Donno can or not, straighten my backbone?)
No comments:
Post a Comment