Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2007

HK Magazines featuring Bernice!

Forgot to mention, I bought the HK HIM nov magazine already....it's qute ex also, it's $5.30 while last time I bought the Jessica magazine is even more ex, $6.30 but it's thicker by 2/3! Wahaha! Total I used up $12 just to buy these two mags for tht only few pages of Bernice inside...wahaha!

Both magazines better than last time I bought the City Bella magazine, also wif Bernice on the cover. This explains the difference between Singapore and HK magazines..HK mags have so much better features than the local one..the local needs to improve already.

The Jessica Magazine is very thick, I haven't finish reading...the HIM magazine is supposed to be for the guys to read one, so alot of sexy gals inside....and some other stuffs lah, not really interested but can look at the restaurants pics or wadsoever...Bernice is really very hot in this mag (don forget it's for the guys to see mag) and the photos are nicely shot and no doubt, Bernice is photogenic!

Won't regret buying the HK mags, but heck! I had to buy the mag frm tht rude uncle again...y singapore so pathetic (ok, not s'pore, the whole Yishun and Sembawang) areas, I couldn't find the mags so easily...damn it...if next time I were to buy hk mag, I'll have to buy frm tht rude uncle again! Sian!

Kinda wasted alot of money this month, I wanna buy earpiece, external hard disk and next time I want to buy laptops, I'll be broke once I go into university. Totally broke...balance in my account = $0.

No comments: