My body is aching....because of the exercises tht I had worked out on wed...James is a horrible instructor, maybe I won't use the word horrible but more of a "terrible" instructor...forced me and samantha to use to heavy weights..
Yesterday I also came my "big auntie mother"...siow! It's 10 days earlier than my previous month! Wad was wrong wif my body? And the flow is little...today is the second day but yet the flow is like nothing! Even though I was on diet lately, but heck! I still ate three regular meals a day and I still eat the same, the only difference is lesser rice, tht's all, I still ate fish, veggies and meat! I didn't do extreme diet as tht's not wad Bernice encourages, so wad's wrong wif my body? I very scared leh...
I'll just prayed tht I'll be ok...anyway...today tot of doing my proj de but then addicted to chatting wif Bernice's fans..wahahaha! Plus today is friday, no mood to do anything and my whole body is like a walking corpse!
I ate alot today...sinful siah! Ate for breakfast: Two and 1/4 spoonful of oats wif milo, one marie biscuit and 4 round chocolate cream biscuits!
Lunch: Chicken chop added wif mash potato and pasta(side dishes)
Dinner: (haven't eaten yet)
How to reach my 50KG target? haha! I don really care much abt weight but more abt fats...how to get roti prata tummy?
No comments:
Post a Comment