Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Sian*10

I woke up early in the morning to find the sky so misty and dark..yeah..it was raining, pretty heavy though and my whole body still in slping mode. I forced myself to get out of my bed and prepare for work.

I'm so damn tired and I wanted to take bus to the mrt one. But then I tot the bus 859 came at a very slow interval, I'll sure miss the bus and sure enough, I really do miss the bus...so sian, I had to walk all the way frm my house to the mrt. If it's only drizzling, I don mind but it's raining pretty heavy and my slippers are wet, making me even more difficult to walk.

When I walked to sch, one stupid taxi drove past and splash the water on me! not only me, some others also kena! Stupid taxi driver! The other cars drove by didn't even have this "Wild Wild Wet" effect lor! Don really like Taxis...the drivers, most of them sux! They don care abt the safety of other ppl, just anyhow suddenly stop for passengers, no wonder I see so many accidents, mostly got taxi involve one.

I was late as usual..guess today is pretty late, 8.45am then reach sch, 15 min late. Sian! But I don care lah...managers all not around, most lecturers also went to Japan last wk, heck care lor. Just now got visitors walking by and I donno what's so nice to visit for NYP..there's nothing to see lor except the acting abilities of the students...yah, some can get best actors and best actresses award. Don like visitors, had to act "guai" in front of them..so fake, and they everytime will take photographs one...don like lor!

Later in the evening still gg gym, no choice mah, getting fat, must be motivated to slim down...get Bernice's figure! Wahaha! But impossible since my boobs pretty small..sad, but at least slowly peel off the layers of my kueh lapis tummy! Let's have a roti prata tummy!

Must control my diet already...morning still eat pretty full, ate two tablespoon of oats wif milo, and around 9.30am drank one packet of nutrisoy, damn full(shouldn't drink so much and so frequently), lunch was ok, since I wanna be on diet and in the meantime also no mood to eat, I ate yong tau foo, all veggies, no fried one and no bee hoon or noodles or kuay tiao..I think dinner I also ate little rice bah, but more veggies...b4 I shed any fats off, I shall not anyhow eat...

No comments: