My wkend was just simple and again, I don intend to go anywhere..cos I'm sick...I had my menses on sun, and my two mouth ulcers were wad made me pain the most..well those 2 ulcers were created by my stupid teeth, they bite my lips two times at diff places..cool huh? And I felt tht I'm getting a cold soon, my throat was dry and I had a little bit of running nose..tht's the reason y I didn't decide to go to gym today.
And seriously, though I had my menses and today's my second day, I feel like the flow is pretty little....must be something wrong wif my body again...not enough iron..anyway...I think I'm getting fatter cos wkends I had a temptation to eat alot and no motivation to exercise....looks like I really must control already..don wanna be a white shark...wanna be an hourglass but I also donwan to be like the ang mor...15 inches on the waist..tht's crazy man! 15 inches! tht's almost about half the size of my waist! Though I want smaller waist but tht's an extreme...it 's really an hourglass shape!
Well, most impt thing is still stay healthy lah, I'm still like a pig so I don think I'll stop myself frm eating, besides tht's not a healthy method too...I'll still eat like a pig but maybe a smaller pig though...hehehe
No comments:
Post a Comment