Wah seh...first time walk wif my bro to the mrt, board the mrt together, plus, we almost wear the same pattern of formal shirt as my bro..haha...kinda weird but ok lah..he always make me laugh all the way frm Semb to YCK.
wah..Today also eat alot...morning eat 1/3 of a rectangular sized cake, one packet (3 slices) of biscuits and small custards...wah fattening for a breakfast..a heavy breakfast...and during lunch, I ordered a bowl of black pepper chicken rice from splash and decker....well..wad makes me feel guilty the most is I ate alot of dried mangoes and two sticks of Kit Kat! My god! My craving for food has come again! I shall nv be able to shed off the spare tires around my waist...(car owners who has one missing tire can come find me!) Plus don think today can go gym le..I had brought the shoes, and my clothes for gym one but then today may have to cancel gymming cos I need to go shop for a dress for SL's bdae party...haha!
Nah..I better be serious...I must make a vow here...frm tmr (not today, cos I noe today is a gone case) onwards..I must control my diet and within 3 mths must slim down to around 50kg? I noe it's hard since I still will eat normal 3 meals a day cos a pig like me will nv be able to skip a meal and I wanna be a healthy pig if I cannot slim down...don think skipping meals is good also. I must try to eat lesser for dinner and no more snacks for me for the time being (I mean for 3 mths first then afterwards maybe a little snacks..hahaha)..I can't seem to adopt the smaller meals 5 times a day routine (cos I don have the time to always go down and buy food and I wanna save money), so I'll have 3 standard meals but not too heavy..
Oh ya..forgot to mention, must drink more water and shit more, will slim down, my digestive system aren't tht good, so I need to train myself to drink more water and hopefully can shit more...I won't describe any further.....

No comments:
Post a Comment