These two days I'm busy and slacking at the same time. I had duties at LTN1 and I'm supposed to guard the equipments here...damn sian...nothing to do except to surf net...yah..u may think tht it's so good tht I can slack over here DOING NOTHING and also can surf net but well, it's fun to a certain extent but then I'm extremely bored down here.
By right there should be at least two persons to be stationed here but now I'm alone since Philip on mc and Mr Aw has gone to do his stuffs and hasn't return since morning, I cannot go to the toilet (anyone lend me a drypers?) and I cannot slp even though I'm damn slpy here....I can only secretly surf Youtube and listen to music...think I'm gonna play games here later on but there's no good games to play...sian!!!!!
There's not much Bernce's new news too and I'm worried abt her too...hope she's ok...haha...I'm a little craze fan of hers. :P God bless!
I hope someone better replace me here soon...can't stand it much longer....sian...Super SIAN!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment