Today morning I rushed to sch again as usual..I had a bad habit of rushing against time..maybe I wanna train my stamina and leg strength as in how fast I can reach sch wif slippers on and well..I'm still late by 2 min.
One thing tht I hate the most this morning was when I wanted to board the train and many others too wanna board the train...there's this idiot Malay guy (I'm not a racist) who was reading newspaper wif his arms stretch far out and when we came in, he initially refused to fold up his newspaper but then frustrated by so many ppl hair and dandruffs dropped onto his newspaper tht he folded it up and he like very unhappy..oh pls lor..it should be us tht were unhappy lor..dumb ass! So squeezy already still act cool and refined, reading newspaper, next time I'll make sure u read the obituary portion! Sorr...I'm too agitated cos I'm not in good mood today and my ulcer is killing me..I cry when I brush my teeth...sad...hope to get well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment