Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

In and Out

Yeah, I had a weird dream last night and I dreamt of myself shitting...it's pretty disgusting and in my dream, I was like having a mild diaeherra, kept gg to the toilet and I couldn't sleep well..I was forced to wake up and to my surprise, my dream became a reality...I'm not saying tht I shit on my pants nor am I indicating tht I need a pampers. Wad I'm trying to say is tht my stomach doesn't feel so well and I went to the toilet to shit (the process, I won't say).

Even after I went to sch to work, I also feel like shitting...damn..I went to a total of abt 6 times (plus last night) and finally, I'm all done...I saw my tummy flat! Hahahaha...tht's one optimistic side abt diaeherra though...

Cos I'm like a pig, I'll still eat my lunch, so I ate Yong Tau Foo...all veggies, one meatball though and no fried things..healthy lifestyle...but I just bought asmall box of Delfi Choco mint for myself..been a long time nv eat tht..haha so sinful! but nvm, today gonna work out at the gym to burn away the extra calories...

sian, donno wad to do siah..gonna do the Wayne's proj but I wanna install linux on the laptop, I don wan using live cd cos I need to use two cds at the same time, and there's only one cd rom drive...gonna ask philip to help...tht's all for today bah...looking forward to tmr..

No comments: