Pages

Friday, September 14, 2007

Dinner Eat Out on Wed

Yup, wed eating out wif Jason, HH, SL, ZH, FiOH, tracy and Jasmine cos of the "farewell dinner" to Jason who's gg off to army this wk...think it's today..haha, good luck!


We went to the nearest place possible and tht's is of course, the AMK central..we went to the S11 beside Jubilee there eat..I had no idea wad I should order, so in the end I ordered the fried fish slices wif ramen..I and HH both agreed tht the auntie frm tht stall is very rude and poor service!


After eating, we took pics together and well, I didn't bring my camera..so it's all their cameras..haha! Suddenly Jason became the celebrity, everyone all wanna took pic wif him..after our meal, we went to the AMK Hub to anyhow shop lor...actually nv shop lah..it's cos SL wanna eat some ice to cool herself down..so I and her share a bowl of Yogurt ice wif Kiwi fillings..yummy, but expensive...so nothing much but just eating and eating like a pig..hahaha! And also to meet each other and chat after so long...a good reunion!

Our group meeting photo...nice? (oh..FiOH took the pic, so she's not in here)

Our unofficial "wedding" pic..haha!

Can see tht I got a very long face

I look perverted in here

The "third party" is....HH..wahahahaha!

SL, Jason and FiOH (mystery gal finally revealed!)
Jason and SL
Jason and me...the peace sign
alamak...no more pose lah..a simple one one will do...


Let's fight...ya!

Jason wanna a formal one, ok lor..so formal lor

SL and Jason..Jason..don look so sian leh...

Wah..SL..just a pic..needs to have super model pose meh?

haha...this one is also another formal one...

No comments: