Yesterday played basketball wif my cousins...first time wake up so early to play basketball! We played like hell again and we break up into two teams to challenge bb. I think we lost to Jun Ping lah...He so pro! One person can beat us gals already...oh yah, still got one more little boy.
You Quan tht little primary sch kid's not bad! He sure will be a very good bb player when grow up! Since it was too hot, we moved to another bb court there and play. It was very fun and Jun Ping actually go and challenged another guy. But of course Jun Ping won the game since tht guy looks like a ball and panting hard, like no stamina one..ok, I noe I'm bad but it's true.
Haha, poor Jun Ping being the eldest, had to take care of us gals and the little boy and we used his money to buy drinks! When I drank that can of Htwo-o, I tot I'm in the heaven and could imagine tht I was wearing beach sandals running on the shore...wif the cooling breeze brushing against my face and leg hair...Tht was so heavenly!!! I'm dying of thirst, sorry.
We played for more than 3 hrs I think, and all of us like got a bit of injuries bah...You Quan and I got physical injuries both caused by BD..hahahaha! BD's elbow was so sharp tht I think she everyday drinks Anlene or Nestle milk and use those knife sharpener to sharpen her elbow. She had her elbow poked into my arm and now my arm is dented or wif a hole tht can contain a mouse!
Ok lah, I don blame her cos injuries are bound to happen during game play. Now my body is aching wif one side of my butt like having a stroke and difficulty in moving...sorry if my desriptions are rough, I'm not a very "wen rou" gal but I promise I won't be too rough as a man too!
No comments:
Post a Comment