Pages

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

MRT, Bernice and Kat

Yesterday morning is another disgusting mrt experience. Got this fat woman of age around 39, standing behind me, her hair is like rebonded hair but short til shoulder length. Ok, nothing much to describe abt her.

I don like her tht much after she sneezed. what happened? Well, since she was standing behind me, she sneezed out loud and I could feel myself like posing for the hair shampoo advertisement with the hair blowing up from behind. I could even sensed my back like being sprayed "Singapore number 1 Saliva" perfume. Sian 1/2!!! She only softly said a "Excuse me".
Then, she sneezed again...and again, my hair behind is blowing up as though I'm wearing a wig.

Thanks woman, I always have bad hair day but I don need ur help in using ur mouth as the hair blow dryer or sumthing. This is not the most infuriating one. When I was going to alight at YCK, she's another woman who pushes me again...I wanted to tell her to stop pushing...can't she see that I'm initiating to alight at the same station too and there are so many ppl in front! I'm arleady having a hard time exiting, so pls don push me lah! Maybe she feared of getting her fats trapped inside while most of her body are outside of the door. ok lah, thinking of this, I forgave her.

Here, I wanna thanks Katherine Phua for telling me tht SCV is allowing us to have a free preview of the channels tht they had chosen and I was able to watch Bernice's shows!!! The "Love Bond" which I longed to watch!!! Although it's like only 2 series of the show, having to watch a bit of Bernice acting in it means so much to me and OMG, her chemistry wif Moses chan is soooo good and they're so cute togehter, act shy shy...plus, Moses chan's a hunk!

Today is KATRIN FOO's BIRTHDAY! My precious daughter, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!! MUACKS~

No comments: