Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A Happy CNY!!!!

HAppy Chinese New Year!!!

DAy 1

I went with my family to my Ah Ma (Paternal side's) hse. We tot we're the latest but then, we're actually quite early...it's quite boring when most of my cousins were not there yet.

Then in the afternoon, my cousins came. They were all crazy and I soon became active. We played poker cards and then the donno wad london bridge game using the poker cards...ok lah quite fun and u nv noe who's ur partner unless u cheat lor, peep at other ppl's cards.

My bro very funny, he tot tht one of my cousins besides him was his partner and he actually tot tht they were winning until he found out that his partner was another one and they very pathetic, won only one stack while the other grp got like 6-7 stack...I donno lah cos I didn't play. I just watched the fun.

My cousins wanna go Kbox to sing til the windows smashed but then it's like so late le and I very "lei" le. Plus how to go home without train and buses? Take cab? Why not another day in the afternoon? Sorry, I don like to be in the night one unless we stayed overnight and sing til our voice becomes manly.


The pics are blur but u can easily spot me (the cabbage hair)


Don be bluffed by this pic tht u think we are decent ppl.


Looks like a happy family huh? The below guy is not my bro but my cousin.

DAy 2

Went to my Wai Po (Maternal side) hse and this time round, we're the latest. As a result, there's no sofas for me to sit :(

Then tricked my bro to go look for a packet of drink and took his seat...hahaha! We ate those love letters with quite ugly words written on it (think the guy who first made this love letter must be frm the stone age era) and sweets. Then watched the damn lame Jackie Wu's show but I didn't actually go watch it.

We then layed out the table and played poker cards...the BlackJack. We used fake chips and played and initially I was quite good luck wif lotsa money but then in the later part, I lost.

The second round was the same....I actually can have 3 "Blackjacks" without a break in between and after a round or two, another blackjack and I had lotsa oney again...but then when its my turn to become the banker, I lost alot and int he end, bankkrupt! Haiz~ the moral of the story? Nv be addicted to gambling! Luckily, we all used fake money.

~* The End of my CNY story*~

No comments: