Pages

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Missing for a week

My com was down for the whole wk and I can't use the com at all! Sad tht I can blog, surf net, nor search for Bernice's news...haiz~ It's very funny when I'm studying IT, and don even have a laptop and only a com to be shared by me and my brother....and the funniest part is tht my bro solved the prob (maybe not all but at least can use the com le) when he's studying only business and me, studying IT can't even solve the prob...Damn!

How my bro solved it I donno, he just said tht he pressed "Enter" and just miracally, the screen finally have something and he made itgo into donno wad mode lah, so just an "Enter" can le? wtf? Made me feel like an idiot!

Watever, I finally can use come le, yeah!

No comments: