Pages

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Tht's so sweet of u...Aww...

Haha, yesterday received a very very special "gift" frm a very far away place....and I tot it was supposed to be shaped like a bomb? Haha, guess she forgot...ok, this post is dedicated to my special vietnam fren who's now residing in US.



It's really funny how we got to noe each other thru AsianFanatics forum. I still rem tht one particular day when I switched on my com and logged into MSN and there popped up an add fren request screen...at first I donno who this person is...ya, I really donno but I still added, I nv reject anyone...u see..I'm too kind...wahaha! =X okok, my 5cm skin is back again....Anyway, it was considered a fate for us to be frenz...and we chatted almost everyday thru MSN except wkends cos I'm not online in the morning and in the afternoon, u're already asleep (time difference)....and our common topic ranges frm our special idol Bernice to anything else like roti prata or saying how nice Min is...wahaha!



And yesterday night when my dad brought the letter to me saying it's frm USA, my heart jumped in excitement, afterall, it was frm a very special VIP (very irritating person...haha, joking...it's really very impt person lah, don worry)..and I've read the uniquelybeautiful handwriting (It's much better than mine which is very artisitc too...5cm skin I noe) which I've ever seen and my heart is filled wif excitement and too touched to cry...haha...thanks alot Min,...it brightened my dead and boring saturday...thanks!!!

This is the front cover of the envelope- I purposely blurred the addresses for privacy. Can actually see the inside of the envelope..sorry, my scanner too good and powerful..wahaha!

This is the back of the envelope, and bad min..(not badminton)...she wanna scare me wif those wordings but I treat it as scary movie 5...haha!

This is the front of the card, so sweet and cute!!! And to Min, these words are to you too...it's the same to all my precious frenz....

And this is the back cover of the card...the wordings here, I add one, noticed tht it's originally frm US, so far away...wad a special card! haha! sorry, cos I nv received such a far away letter b4, the furthest in the past is frm Japan.

And as for the contents (the inside of the card), Ahem, it's reserved for someone special (wanna puke?) like me to read only, sorry, no posting of the contents to u all...wahahah!

No comments: