Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

It's been a long time...

Since I last blogged...well, basically is becos I don have the time to blog or even if I had the time to blog, I'm too lazy plus my blog's like dead....no interesting stuffs and pics, the blog skin nv change..think gonna change one day but not now (ya...always say tht but nv do)....

Now I donno whether to apply for scholarship or not, no, I'm not 5cm skin....I just wanna have a scholarship so tht I don have to worry abt my uni fees...my family is not rich, just a mediocre earnings family. But the scholarship, if heng heng I got it, I have to sign a 3 yr bond contract wif a particular company...3 yrs is long...even longer if I hate tht company after working in it for the 1st few wks...well, but I don think I'll get the scholarship bah...look at my poly results and secondary sch results, not very good....so maybe I'll apply since my chance of getting of the scholarship is slim but thinking abt the uni fees, I'm gonna try...

Anyway, chinese new yr is coming!!! Yay! but bad news is I haven't buy any nice new clothes and my TKK proj still have to rush but I donno wad to do wif the projects....shit!

No comments: