Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008

How I spend my V day

V day is just another normal day for an unattached tomboy like me...wahaha...well, I don have any plans for tht day..either go home and sleep like a pig or went to gym to burn off the fats tht had stuck up to me during the CNY period...

"Lonely..I am so lonely..." Ok, forgotten abt the lyrics of Akon's lonely song, I've spent my V day gg to gym alone, jogging outside against the cold wind tht blew my hair causing it to cover my whole face, looking like a clone of sadako...I don have any motivation to jog leh..feel my whole body very heavy and it's really cold outside..after jogging, my body is still like just taken out frm the morgue. Nv warmed up b4..dead cold.

It's been 2 wks since I've last exercising in gym and omg, the I had no strength to lift up the weights....and today, my whole body is aching..shit lor! Ok lah, a boring day at gym tossing my fats around and jogging at an incredibly slow pace while dragging my icy body along...

I think there's nothing mch to write bah and it's irritating me cos for every word I type, my arms are swinging north south east west...luckily no one gets a free tattoo frm it!

No comments: