Pages

Thursday, August 02, 2007

It's so Stupid!

Don really like the current job cos there's a lot of unfairness and politics even in school....Yesterday played pool at the staff centre and one of the lecturers tot we're students and request to see our cards...omg...he would not go away unless he saw our names on the card...is there a necessity for this action..would u die if we're students? Or u wanna play the pool but we played it first and u don like it? I bet he's probably the slacker tht have been complaining abt us and hh's lab...ugly toad!

Today morning damn suay! Was late by 6 min and kenna said by Bob.....walau eh...I really don like the networking lab...cos our lab is facing the door and there's a lot of visitors walking by...I don really like the visitors, they like to take photos and we have to have a very good posture and manners in front of them...cannot MSN in front of them...sian...and our networking lab have to open the doors by 8.30am sharp!!! one to two min late and we're doom..y leh? cos tht's the politics and rules of the lab mah..who ask our lab to be opened by keys and not by cards...only I and su have the keys (excluding TSOs)...

I bet I'll be stressed out not by projects but by the rules and the politics in sch...cannot even eat together at lunch...oh pls...is 6 persons a grp very big? And we didn't even go for long lunch break lor only 6 persons...maybe considered big to those loners who likes to complain so much! Think they're so "finished eating nothing to do" tht they lead such a sad life and pathetic f*******!

I don care if today my post of these complains abt my sad life sch being forwarded accidentally to one of the lecturers and complained abt me or not...I've said b4 tht this blog is my personal blog and I'll talked abt anything here and I didn't even insult anyone particularly, so to those who wanna complain abt me, pls get ur facts right and use ur brain wisely!!!! Don be so "finished eating nothing to do"...if really nothing to do, go toilet!

No comments: