Pages

Friday, August 17, 2007

Sports 4 life again and my Damn rantings!

ok, first of all, let's add in the pics tht Swee lin had taken during the 2/2.4KM sports for life event...afterwards, I'm gonna rant abt the hatred I had for my sch.



Me and Swee Lin, still in good condition...

Sam, Me, Swee Lin...I'm too lucky to have two 'peace" signs by my side..I'm cheeky!

C'mon, let's take a cool pic!

"BANG!" Swee Lin...wahahaha!
After the race...both of us are drenched by our sweat yet I looked rosier after running..

C'mon, Swee Lin, Ur mouth aren't crooked as mine! hahaha!

Let me show u wad it is to have those sakura's mouth...

Don act pitiful lah...must be like me, act cool!


Cheez! All of the gals unite! here we are, powercurrypuff gals!


Here's our very one and only promoter for the "free gift" honey (dated oct 2006 leftover)..

Making funny faces...both of us like no teeth...

Act pitiful faces, I've failed...instead, I looked more like a nugget being smashed...

Look...tht's the reason why I prefer acting cool then laughing out loud...


Me, Lin chong and Swee lin...My face been cut off cos not photogenic enough...wahaha!

B4 the race, we had to take a cool pic to calm ourselves down....think I'm the coolest in there..hee hee! HH's face looked so innocent!


Lin Chong always got the same face whenever he took pics wif others...last time wif Ming
chui also this face..oh..btw, I think SL's bf looked like him... :p

Well, I've finished uploading the photos for wed sports 4 life events....now is my ranting....I hated my sch for having so many politics! I hated my sch for having so many stupid rules tht have yet to be abolished! I felt abit chained up in a cage unable to fly freely after working in this sch...

Everytime they talked abt how we DTs shouldn't go in a big grp during lunch hrs cos it's like we've been slacking but HELLO! A BIG GROUP AIN'T A LONG LUNCH...GET THIS FACT RIGHT! Dumb ass! Sorry for being harsh but I'm really very angry at them...they themselves can go in big grps too but why can't we? Just because we're lowly ranked staff and they had a bad time doesn't mean tht they can vent their frustration on us!

I really don think tht is right! I just felt so fucked up after being complained for umpteen times...why should there be such a stupid rules tht's taking our happy friendship times away? Idiot loners!

No comments: