Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

A healthy life!

Today morning went for the health checkup organised for NYP staff...haha...I chose the basic package which is free! HH, LC, SL, Sam, YH and I think Shirley all chose the executive package..which is the whole full body checkup frm head to ur toe nails...cool, but I no money to pay for it.

Because of this checkup, I was forced to fast in the morning, luckily my timing was 9.00am so it ended faster...I had my blood pressure taken..not bad lah, think 98/72 and my height and weight are 1.65m and 54.8KG respectively..wow, I gained 3cm tall haha and my weight also gained, very heavy..like a pig, but regarding the height, I donno whether accurate or not...

next is the blood sucking session..wahaha...I wanted to extract blood frm the left arm one but I went for the right arm instead..tht nurse looked and checked at my right arm, then tap tap my right arm's veins while saying "nice veins" then in the end change arm..diaoz~I had to move the chair sideway to enable her to extract blood frm my left arm..saw the needle quite big siah!

Then she poked into my arm...a few blood spilled into the container, then she poked in further...more blood drained and spilled into the container...like ants biting...

Finally ended, I ate a packet of biscuits wif a cup of milo..yummy....then soon we went for lunch...after lunch, we went for a movie treat by NYP to the staff..the movie was "300", but it showed only halfway..the other half..tmr bah...

This afternoon gonna joined the 2KM walk organised for NYP staff too then afterwards gonna "shun bian" go gym...haha...cos I gained weight, gonna slim down...

No comments: