Pages

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Reading disorder?

OMG! i can't believe i have reading difficulties....I just can't seem to read well...i mean i understand the word and what it is writing about but imagine, using 2 hrs just to finish reading ONE chapter! and tht one chapter is not very thick.

Since pri sch, i've found myself reading very slow..slower than the other kids...Rem when i was having my English exam when there's a part where it had the comprehension, i took like eh...i think 15 min or more to finish reading while the other students already started doing! Luckily, i was able to finish on time...

I think i'm still normal lah..cos I still can read and understand better than those unfortunate kids who can't even read at all...or maybe it's because i don have much interest or i'm easily distracted, but i'll try my best to improve my reading habits...hmmm now i haven't finish reading tht chapter yet...haha just now said finished reading le, actually not, still got a few more pages.. x( makes me really feeling very sleepy so comes here and blog to prevent myself frm falling asleep! heeheehee...hahaha..hohoho...kekeke...MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Siao gal...here.

No comments: