So Sian! The lectures are damn boring and the worst has to be csc183, cannot tahan that lecturer's voice, first time he speaks too softly, cannot hear wad he says then the next lesson he suddenly like high on drugs blasting his microphone and will often suddenly says very loudly into the mic with the pomp pomp sound effect, buay tahan! Wanna sleep also cannot, think I dun wanna attend his lessons again lah until the very last few lessons when and if he got give any tips for exams lor unless I got frenz accompanying me attend his lectures else I'll self declare off for this lesson..
The other lessons I guess are still ok, except that for the first wk is normally abt boring introduction b4 they become damn difficult. I scared of csc301 and csc303 actually I scared of all subjects lah, boring and not interesting so have to kinda force myself to like them and study them.
Anyway, there's a recent news abt ayumi smoking crack which are not confirmed but the Japanese police suspects her doing so..I was like NO!!! I hope Ayu doesn't destroy her own life and career touching those disgusting useless drugs! Even if she's under deep stress, she should have another way to destress herself, I seriously hope the rumours are false, but I was thinking wad if they're true? But I love Ayu for her music and her talent in song lyrics and maybe I'll still love her and wait for her..heck, wait till all this are true bah, now seriously crossing my fingers...
Oh and speaking of my other idol..Bernice Liu, She's so cool in this outfit!
But her smile makes her so cute that she killed the coolness xD

No comments:
Post a Comment