Pages

Sunday, August 09, 2009

Sch is starting soon again!

The coming Tue will be my new sem starting day. Finally get to meet my uni frenz again! Too bad tht I kinda wasted my holiday away playing games and gaining fat, I'm pretty boring gal. And a regret that I nv make the initiatives to meet up with my secondary sch clique (is this how u spell it?), and looks like we have to wait till my next holiday le, I always scared that they'll be busy that they won't be able to make it for any meetups so I did not ask them out also, guess that's when u realise that frenz will drift apart..

Anyway, I hope my new sem will be exciting and fun and I must be more serious in my studies le, cannot slack so much when I think my elective and my core modules are so chim..

No comments: