Firstly, I have to thank my NYP DTs frenz for the "after meal celebration" at Fish & Co at Heeren on 26June, although it was just a coincidence that they celebrated mine and sammie's bdae together cos they have a 10% discount for anyone who's bdae is within 3 days b4 and after the date of meal ;P and Sammie's fren Yvonne, decided to make a small celebration for us both after our very very heavy dinner.
Next was my actual celebration on 28 June, just one day b4 my actual bdae. To say the truth, I really had no intention to make any special celebration for my bdae de, cos to me, bdae is just another day to me, but thanks to my jie meis in NTU who decided to make that day a very memoriable day to me and I'm very touched! A BIG THANK YOU to you all, Alvin for the lion-bear present and all those who wishes me a Happy Birthday. I'll post some of the pics below..








No comments:
Post a Comment