Damn sian ar...my house is slowly becoming a warmer...this morning around 4am, I woke up to find myself taking a sweat bath...even if I on the fan, the wind blew was warm. The weather nowadays is so crazy humid hot! I think I'm slowly cooked up in my house...
And shit to say, I sprained my ankle this morning, I donno how I slept last night till my right leg goes numb and as a result, I couldn't feel the floor and spained my right ankle...but luckily I still can walk just a bit painful but too bad I can't jog liao..I wanna jog and slim down one..my weight is like 56kg now, so heavy! And I'm not even very tall, only 1.63m tall..tht's like a bit overweight to me even though it's considered acceptable weight..I wanna trim my tummy leh. Gained 3 kg in NYP lor for just one yr.
I'm wondering now how to flatten my tummy...haiz~ think I'll do situps everyday bah...if I got the motivation to do so.. ;P
Anyway...I hope my ankle would be ok soon so tht I can jog and slim down....god bless and ya..bless those Sze Chuan China ppl to get over the disaster soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment