Today is damn sian lah! The weather not so good...keeps on raining..then I was late for work again..I am already late but tht stupid train driver made me even more late! Must be a newcomer to the SMRT...sickening transport system..always wanna eat ppl money.
Getting more and more sian of work...I have documentations to do but I've been slagging and don wanna do it cos my program got errors, how to do documentation? PLus one of them is MC's proj which has been passed down for many grandma's generations and wanna me to close the project and do documentation? Wth? I noe nothing abt wad they've done and it's so complicated! Using C++ MFC classes...my programming sux lor and shit! I'm gonna study alot of programming soon when I enter NTU Com sci this Aug.
Well, I'm gg to TW on 18-23 April soon! Think would only be excited when the dy comes near..right now...abit frustrated in controlling the students..they also nv follow the rules...then Simon wanna them to also sign in/out for lunch breaks! Diaoz!!! Now even more mafan and waste paper lor! The more u restrict them, the more rebellious they are, no use de..see now? They also nv follow the break time. I wondered what happening to the world these days....it seems like ya, the children are getting smarter which is true but then they are also more notorious as compared to the babies born yrs b4...think the parents donno how to nurture also. Anyway, I'm getting off topic..(Don even think I got a topic for this post)
As for the trip, I have alot of things to prepare....wah! Need to list down the things I wanna buy and bring..hopefully I would be safe back home on 23Apr! Jetstar is safe right? God Bless! Amituofo! Lord Jesus Amen! Watever, whichever bless us! Aiyah...leave it to fate le!
No comments:
Post a Comment