haha, today first day of work, need to report at 8.30am, very tired lah. Can't wake up cos yesterday went shopping wif Sherlyn to buy formal shoes to prepare for the DT thing (last min then hug the buddha's legs mah....luckily not smelly, sorry buddha, I didn't mean any offense, ur legs are nice and fragrance like perfume), well even though today also nv wear tht shoes.
They tok alot of stuffs, show me all the admin staffs but as if I could rem all of them? Well, Mr Ang took me for coffee break, meanwhile discuss abt the new proj. We went the "Koufu" kopitiam, but the stalls like no difference de, the jap and western stalls aunties still the same eyebrows, eyes, noses, mouths and lips and ears, nv change lor, nv go plastic surgeries also. The food also the same...no koufu one!
Go submit the forms and took a photograph there....quite weird tht they require us to bring two photographs but nv use them as our staff card photo. Anyway, I go modelling there lor, took my pic and looked like shit. The process very simple, sit there, don smile, hold ur white colour wind surfing board at ur chest to cover ur breast (though mine like peanuts lah)....and stare at the digital cam for 2 secs (she nv say the 3)....the outcome? well, I looked like a dead starfish with my messy hair as the starfish tenacles. very stylo!
Now I used Ming chui's com lor...haha, the wallpaper I gonna change it, so ugly! here very peaceful, good for meditation, okok, I go meditate now while sleeping...tired! Maybe next time then post my ugly starfish pic here.
No comments:
Post a Comment